Embrace Retreat 2017
It's been in the pipeline for a while, but it's back! We're teaming up with the beautiful Clowance Estate to offer another weekend of dance-fitness-wellbeing-pampering-inspiration on 27-29 January.
The 2017 programme is coming together and so far we have planned:
- Dance fitness: Veraflow, Street Dance, Contemporary workshop, Fitsteps, Zumba and more
- Relaxing massages and pampering
- Outdoor physical challenge
- Candlelit yoga and guided meditation
- Inspirational speaker Maria Hocking
- Creative personal development workshops
- Nutritionist designed menu
When planning our Wellbeing Retreat, we thought about what we like to eat and how we can make our menu nourishing, satisfying and enjoyable! Again, we will be employing a nutritionist to help design the menu, and the main meal each day will be served in the restaurant. Examples on offer might be
- Homemade Muesli
- Green Smoothies
- Beetroot Burgers and Herb Salad
- Mackerel with Coconut Rice, Green Beans, Kale and Thai Basil
- Raw Superfood treats
- Fruit, nuts and herbal tea will always be available
Of course, we can cater to any specific dietary needs and even preferences... within reason (!) and we know that total withdrawal from your favourite pick-me-up could be downright unpleasant, so we can talk about that too.
Luxury Accommodation at Clowance estate
We're able to offer different levels of accommodation this year, including some with sauna and hot tub.
FINAL 3 SPACES AVAILABLE:
- 1 x £325 Shared Occupancy TWIN ROOM (shared bathroom)
- 2 x £400 Shared Occupancy TWIN ROOM (shared bathroom) + Sauna & Hot Tub
Price is per person, and includes all accommodation, food, classes, treatments and workshops. You only need to bring yourselves and your clothes!
*If you're planning to share a double room (anyone can share, we won't judge!) both of you need to book at the same time.
If you're thinking of coming, but perhaps have a partner who isn't into the whole 'dance-fitness thing', we can offer them a 2 hour played golf tuition as part of the package with Richard Sadler. Richard has over 30 years competing experience in both the UK and the US, and is of course a PGA Professional. He can take a small group around the 9 holes at the Clowance Estate, tailoring the teaching to the experience of the group. Your partner is also free to enjoy the facilities at Clowance, which you can find out more about HERE. Let us know when booking if you'd like to take up this offer.
Finally, we will have the accommodation through until the morning of Monday 30th January - you are welcome to stay and join us, although your catering will be your responsibility once the retreat has officially finished.